This Policy does not apply to sites accessed through hyperlinks on our site.
List of personal data
List of personal data of users that can be collected, stored and used when working with the site:
- Your last name, first and last name, phone number, email address or other contact information;
- information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits and use of the site, in particular the duration of the visit, page views and ways of navigating the site, etc.;
- information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through our site, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information you send us and enter during registration on our site.
Purposes of processing personal data of personal data
Personal data provided by you through the site may be used for the following purposes:
- administration of our site and business;
- sending you messages;
- sending messages to which you have subscribed by e-mail;
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties cannot identify any individual user from this information);
- consideration of requests and complaints made by you or about you regarding our site;
- guaranteeing the security of our site and preventing fraud;
- verification of compliance with the terms governing the use of our site;
- as well as other uses.
In addition, we use your personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes (for example, commercial mailings and marketing messages about new products, services and offers that we think will be of interest to you), we include a link by clicking which you can unsubscribe from such message in the future.
Access to your personal data
We have the right to disclose your personal information in exceptional cases only for the purposes set forth in this Policy, to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, etc., as well as to other legal entities performing similar economic activity.
Personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- providing your unequivocal consent to such transfer;
- if it is necessary to conclude or execute a transaction between us and a third party for your benefit;
- if necessary, the formation and implementation of legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, lawsuits, etc.);
- if there are important grounds of public interest;
- upon justified requests of government bodies that have the right to request and receive such data and information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we undertake not to provide your personal information to third parties.
Period of storage of personal data
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The storage period of your personal data is unlimited. Your personal data is processed for a period not longer than that, than is necessary in accordance with their legitimate purpose and the purposes set forth in this Policy.
When providing us with your personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
- You can request access to your personal data;
- You may request the correction of any incorrect personal data about you;
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- You have the right to restrictions and objections to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data portability;
- You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
To exercise these rights, you need to contact us with a written statement sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. ua
If you have a complaint regarding any processing of your personal data, you can contact us to resolve it.
We inform you that all necessary measures have been taken to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
We take all necessary measures to protect data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include, in particular, internal review of data collection, storage and processing processes and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical data security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the systems in which we store personal data.
We provide access to user information only to those employees, contractors and agents who need to have that information to perform transactions performed on our behalf.
Changes to the terms of the Policy
The terms of the Policy may change on the website. In this case, it is necessary to periodically review the site. All changes take effect from the moment of their publication. By continuing to use the site, you confirm your agreement with the new terms of the Policy in the version valid at the time of using the site.
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can contact us at the email address: partners@mandra .com.ua